Who is Florida Adoption Center, LLC and what do We do? Learn more
Florida Adoption Center, LLC (FAC) is a full-service adoption agency licensed through the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the State of Florida.
Florida Adoption Center, LLC is located in the city of Melbourne in Brevard County. We provide caring and professional adoption service and counseling to expectant parents and adoptive families. Services are provided locally and throughout Florida. Areas served include but are not limited to Orlando, Palm Bay, Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Kissimmee, St Cloud, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Daytona Beach, St Augustine, Lakeland, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Tallahassee and Gainesville.
What we do:
At the Florida Adoption Center, we connect expectant families with adopting families and help them navigate through the emotional process of adoption placement. We see adoption as an alternative parenting plan, where the best outcomes result in extended families created out of love for a child. Our philosophy is to treat each person with dignity and respect while remaining supportive of their desires and emotions. Open and honest communication is vital throughout the adoption process. In sum, we provide supportive adoption services with love and stay committed to our families for a lifetime.
FAC has an extensive adoption process that strives to ensure that everyone involved has the best possible adoption experience. Each situation is viewed individually, and every family has an advocate assigned to assist with finding a match that best meets the needs and wants of all involved. Our aim is that all parties feel honored and respected throughout the process. The goal at FAC is that every child will eventually know that the adoption decision was made from love and wanting the best for them. Consequently, our results are happy, healthy, and to strengthened families.
How We Support Expectant Parents:
Parents who choose an adoption plan can get help with; financial support for housing, food, clothes, toiletries, phone services, transportation, prenatal care, and counseling.
- We also provide guidance in understanding the Adoption process.
- FAC will help to match you with an adoptive family who is looking for a similar type of placement/ relationship to the one you want.
- Our birth mothers also receive post-placement support. We are here for you even after the adoption has been completed.
- If you are Pregnant and need help, please click here for more information, or call us now
How We Support Waiting Parents:
Waiting is the hardest part! Our friendly Adoption Agency welcomes all adoptive parents. If you have completed a home studies through another agency we can still add you to our list of waiting families. We network with partner agencies to shorten waiting times, and actively encourage our waiting families to do the same. The best interest of our clients is our primary concern. We provide services locally as well as in greater Florida and nationwide. Find out more about our Waiting List Services
- We provide home study services and Post Placement Supervision – required steps in the adoption process.
- To prepare our waiting families, we provide resources for Adoption Training. Our training includes education on bonding and attachment, risk and protective factors, and child development.
- We provide post-placement supervision, guidance, and emotional support for our adoptive families.