Could You be Pregnant? Get a Pregnancy Test for FREE!
We offer a Free Pregnancy Test at Florida Adoption Center because we know how important it is to have your pregnancy confirmed as early as possible. You have a lot of choices to consider with an unplanned pregnancy and the sooner you know the more time you will have to consider and process all of your options.
Missed Your Cycle? Take a Free Pregnancy Test
Did you miss your menstrual cycle and wonder if you’re pregnant? Call for a FREE pregnancy test. The earlier you know, the more time you have available to you to make important decisions.
The test is Positive what now?
First of all. Breathe. You have a lot to think through and are probably feeling very conflicted if this was an unplanned pregnancy. Before you make bigger decisions about if you want to parent your child or consider adoption you can start to make life easier by signing up for Pregnancy Medicaid, Food Stamps, and WIC. You may also want guidance on prenatal care and health care coverage. We can with that as well as with your Medicaid application. If you have a positive pregnancy test we can also write you a letter confirming your pregnancy which Medicaid will accept as your “proof of pregnancy.”
A pregnancy test can let you know, one way or the other, whether or not you are pregnant. Pregnancy tests detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), in a woman’s urine. The woman’s body begins to produce this hormone when the fertilized egg attaches to the wall of her uterus. A pregnancy test can be taken about a week AFTER your missed period for the most accurate results.
Urine pregnancy tests are about 99% accurate and are quick and easy to use and can be done right at our office. Occasionally, you can have a false-negative result but never a false positive. If your test is negative and you still believe you may be pregnant it is a good idea to repeat the test a week later.
Should you be pregnant and want to learn more about how we can help our staff is here for you 24/7.
FREE PREGNANCY TEST
5 Signs You May Be Pregnant!
- You’ve Missed Your Period. A missed period doesn’t always mean you’re pregnant. Keep in mind that your period can sometimes be delayed or skipped due to stress, diet, or certain medical conditions.
- Cramps. In early pregnancy cramping is common. You may feel this discomfort and think your period is just around the corner but then it never comes.
- Your Breasts Hurt. During pregnancy, a woman’s body produces more and more estrogen and progesterone. These hormones start to make changes in the body to support the baby’s growth. An early sign of pregnancy is breast/nipple tenderness. The breast may feel tender, appear bigger due to increased blood flow, and nipples may even change color.
- Feeling Different. As well as cramps and sore breasts, early pregnancy can produce nausea, food aversions, exhaustion, frequent urination, and other symptoms. No one knows your body like you do, so pay attention to your body. Anything out of the ordinary should prompt you to take a pregnancy test.
- Your Contraception Failed- Birth control pills, condoms, and other types of contraceptive devices don’t provide 100 percent protection from pregnancy. In other words, there’s always a slight chance of pregnancy, no matter how careful you are.
WHEN IN DOUBT TEST!
Completely Confidential and FREE!
If your pregnancy test is positive, you can start to prepare for your pregnancy and birth. The earlier you know, the more time you have available to you to make important decisions.
Services throughout Central Florida include but are not limited to Melbourne, Orlando, Palm Bay, Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Kissimmee, St Cloud, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Daytona Beach, St Augustine, Lakeland, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Tallahassee, Gainesville, All Florida.